Tuesday 5 March 2013

Time for a new kitchen..

 
My kitchen looks tired and dated, but new kitchens cost such a lot of money, and there's all the upheaval too...so I've decided to give my kitchen a bit of a make-over. I'm in no rush, so I'm happy enough to work my way round a cupboard at a time.

It's always a bit scary when you've just slapped some undercoat on...oh no, have I made a dreadful mistake? How many hours will it take me to scrub it off?
 
Fear not...2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint later...tadah!!!  New kitchen!

 
It's quite a time consuming task, but it's costing practically nowt (left over undercoat and eggshell - though I may have to buy more to do the bottom cupboards)
 
 
It feels a lot lighter and fresher...
 
I'm quite pleased with it...




 
Now I just have to psyche myself up to do the bottom cupboards...may take me a while...


 

2 comments: