Friday 5 April 2013

Sometimes the little things say the most...

 
I think that sometimes it's the little things that say most about you. Parking in a disabled space when you are not entitled speaks volumes I think....even if you are not the driver, the fact that you condone it proclaims the same. Sadly this sort of attitude seems to be rife across all levels of society.
There are just some things that your parents taught you, and you taught your kids, that you just don't do...dropping litter, taking something that doesn't belong to you, bullying, the list goes on but they are real basics.....peoples behaviour dissappoints me so often nowadays...is it getting worse or am I just looking back through rose-coloured specs?
Whinge over...I'm off to cuddle a cat or two...

1 comment:

  1. We were at Aldi the other day. The parking spots right by the entrance....they all for mother and child/ren or disabled. When we came out of the store I spotted a young lad putting his shopping into his car.....which was parked in the mother and child/disabled bit. Grrrrrrr.... Idle little git! Hope Karma got him. I keep harping on about it, but nobody has any regard for manners! Arghhh Drives me nuts. I've got rheumatoid arthritis but wouldn't dream of parking in those bays.

    ReplyDelete