Sunday 30 September 2012

THE Designer Label!!

It's been an horrific week at work, and I can't tell you how many times I've bitten my tongue to stop myself telling them exactly where to stick it, so yesterday mornings knock on the door and the package the postman brought really put a welcome smile on my face. I was lucky enough to "win" this lovely bag, so beautifully made by Frugal Queen. Pretty & practical & completely recycled...Froogs is so talented :-)  (eat ya heart out Cath Kidston!) 

 I shall be proudly flaunting my "designer label" bag when out shopping ( but not during no spend October obviously)...so if you spot this lovely bag out and about in Reading, Newbury or Basingstoke come and say hello to the bag attached to it!!( b'dum tischhhh)
Many, many thanks once again Froogs...it's so lovely and I am SO chuffed.

6 comments:

  1. it's fab...if the kittens had opposable thumbs I would make them video me sashaying up and down modelling it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follwed you here from Froogs' tweet. Lucky you to win the lovely bag!

    I love your blog header photograph, where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie..wasn't I just...smiley me :-) !! The photo is taken on one of the bridleways of my favourite local walk...it's just outside of Albourne ...I think this was taken late April or early May.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, it is a lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it! As I can't go shopping this month, I think I'll put my sandwich bag and my pac-a-mac in it each day and carry it around anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete