Tuesday 12 June 2012

The inmates...


Akira (14 months) , Queenie ( 12 weeks)
 Oh, I am experiencing technamalogical difficulties! I thought I'd show you the inmates but TBH I'm struggling a bit...apologies if it looks a bit of a mess, I'm not necessarily uploading the photos I intended...meh! Anyhoo...here are the creatures that share my life...whether furry, feathered or just plain fantastic .
Baldrick (12 weeks)

 It may say "Ethans Room" on the door...but we know the truth don't we? Akira, Queenie and Baldrick show possession is 9/10s.

 Baldrick and Queenie - crash and burn kittehs

 The girls...Yolko Ono and Mother Clucker ( or Mo for the benefit of lil Cath next door)

 My precious boys...they seem to have escaped! Josh to Oz and Ethan to Uni.

5 comments:

  1. Feathered, furry and plain fantastic! You have a wonderful family, I look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're beautiful ! love the names too.
    I'm thinking of getting three chickens, I have room in the run that Chuck the rabbit lived in, I'll have to see.
    re: your main picture - that looks like the lane in front of the house where I used to live !
    You haven't moved to Shropshire have you !?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thankyou Elaine:-) Youngest son doubles up being fantastic and furry LOL.
    Wean - Do it!! Chickens are so easy and such fun :-) No, not Shropshire, I am in Wiltshire...I took that photo a fortnight ago when I was out for a walk...the village in the distance is Aldbourne , but you're right it looks a lot like where you used to live :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog,I thought you lived not far from me but you live in the next county.
    Ive subscribed to your blog to keep you company and maybe we can all get off the hamster wheel at similar times because i dont know about you but im starting to feel a bit sick going round and round.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya NTO...me too...I crave a slower life:-) You're in Reading aren't you?...I recognise some of the pictures...I work in Theale.
      Thanks for keeping me company..I appreciate it:-)

      Delete