Sunday 17 June 2012

Cow whisperer?

Today, when I went out for my walk, the creatures ignored me as usual.

A few stared for a moment ...

but mostly, they just ignored me.

That was , until I spotted these guys hiding behind a hedge..."Oh hello, I didn't see you hiding there"
My milkshake brings all the boys cows to the yard ?? Here they come...

Oh Hello Mrs!
 And the full chorus line!!! They all lined up to see me and posed to have their photos taken. I stood and talked to them for 5 minutes ( shamelessly flattering them and telling them how pretty they were) and they seemed a little disappointed when I had to leave. How bizarre I thought. Maybe not...maybe cows really like humans, as the same thing happend half a mile further on...




 Hello little belties!

I'm ready for my close-up!


And here they all are.....am I the Cow Whisperer or can they just not resist a grey haired lady with the whiff of Dove about her?? Anyway...it kind of made my day...I've had a bit of a soft spot for cows since my Aunt took me to the cattle market in Thame when I was 6. Here's hoping that something made your day too! Take care  - KKWF




4 comments:

  1. You definitely charmed them. I love the freckly-nosed one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I was wondering what the cow in the close up was thinking. I hope you don't mind I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award. You don't have to accept if you don't want. But if you'd like to accept you need to thank the person who nominated you, post seven random facts about yourself and nominate 15 new bloggers (difficult one I've got 6 so far) then let them know they've been nominated, display the logo on your blog. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali,
      thankyou so much for thinking of me, but I really don't feel I can accept an "award" after 3 posts :-) I think the cow was thinking " let me get a closer look at this silly old bat!" hehehe. Hope you are also having a lovely weekend :-)

      Delete
    2. Hi there, That's fine I completely understand and I appreciate you replying, very kind of you. I'm much more shocked by the person who completely removed my comment from their blog. I'll still be dropping by to see how your attempt to live a simplier life is going. Ali x

      Delete